24 PORT VDSL2 DSLAM
The ITWare DSLAM unit is an advanced 24-port VDSL2 DSLAM that is suitable for deployment in broadband accessing networks. Designed as a 1U standard pizza box size it is the perfect solution to deploy broadband access for the Hospitality and multi-unit environments – MTU / MDU.
The VDSL2 DSLAM multiplexes data traffics into two 100/1000Base-T ports or 2 SFP combo optical ports for the uplinks/downlinks.
It can connect to any third-party Ethernet switch, WAN router or cascaded VDSL Switch for the data transmission while splits and forwards the voice traffic through PSTN by its built-in splitter.
Its downstream speed rate is up to 100Mbps while that of the upstream is up to 50Mbps.
The VDSL2 DSLAM can provide high-performance VDSL traffic and supports excellent compatibility for triple play as well based on the special powerful Network Processor.
Since the network controlling signals and data traffic travel in separated paths, DSLAM can not only provide the high bitrate services but also support L2/L3 features including DHCP (Option-82), IGMP Snooping/Proxy,
IP/ARP Spoofing, Forced MAC Forwarding, QoS and Security/Filtering etc in either Bridged or VLAN Switched modes.
- VDSL2 link for downstream/upstream: 100/50 Mbps (Max)
- Supporting all seven (7) VDSL2 profiles (8a/8b/8c/8d/12a/12b/17a)
- Providing 2×100/1000Base-T Ethernet and 2x Gigabit Fiber uplink/downlink (combo)
- Providing VLAN, Multicasting, and Priority queue, classifier and policy rule and traffic shaping
- Providing 802.1x Service Authentication
- Offering a rich set of advanced features such as IGMP snooping, MVR, MAC filtering, ACL
- Providing SNMP management & CLI
- Built-in splitter Available
- Hardened design for both indoor and external cabinet
Standards Complied with
- VDSL2 ITU-T G.993.2
- Profile 8a/8b/8c/8d/12a/12b/17a
- ADSL and ADSL2+ Backwards Compatible
- 802.1q VLAN, 802.1p VLAN Priority
- VLAN Q-in-Q
- Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE 802.1d/w)
- Link Aggregation (IEEE 802.3ad)
- DHCP (Option 82)
- RFC 4562: Forced MAC Forwarding
- PPPoE Intermediate Agent (DSL-Forum)
- IGMP Snooping/Proxy
- Ethernet RMON
- VDSL/ADSL Performance Counters
- 2xRJ21 24-ports VDSL2 Data and Voice port
- 2xRJ45 100/1000Mbps Ethernet Combo Ports or 2xSFP GE Ethernet Optical Ports
- 1xRJ45 Ethernet Management Port
- 1xRJ45 Console Port
- 44mm x 440mm x 280mm (HxWxD)
- DC: 42V to -56V
- AC: 100V – 240V (50~60Hz)
- 75 watts (nominal)
- 90 watts (max)
- Operating : -10°C to 60°C
- Storage: -40°C to 80°C
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95% (non-condensing)