The ITWare ADSL2+ IP DSLAM’s are ideal for delivering Broadband Internet services in Hotels, Resorts, Motels, Apartment Buildings – MDU, Student Accommodation Buildings, Retirement Villages, Mining Camps, Office Buildings – MTU etc.
Simply installed in the basement – (MDF Room) of a Building the DSLAM uses the buildings existing copper phone line infrastructure to deliver Broadband services to Hotel rooms etc.
The IP-DSLAM’s come with everything you need to get up and running including all cables and a 50-pin Centronics champ cable.
The ITWare DSLAM comes in both 24 and 48 port versions and allow up to 8 units to be cascaded and managed as one.
The DSLAM’s provide ADSL2+ speeds of 24 Meg down and 1 Meg up and are designed to take advantage of Triple Play services.
Using the latest ADSL2+ technology, the ITWare Dslam is designed to offer services to multiple subscribers with features such as bandwidth management, traffic prioritisation, data flow security control… etc.
The DSLAM provides QoS (quality of service) capability to meet Triple Play (voice, data, video -VOD, IPTV) requirement, support ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/G.SHDSL interface.
In features, performance, and cost wise the unit is the best choice for in-building deployments.
For more information and pricing please contact us
Worldwide shipping available.
Key IP DSLAM Features and Benefits:
● Supports ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU G.992.5, G.992.3,G.992.1 (G.dmt), ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite)
● One 10/100 BASE-TX ports for uplink with auto negotiating
● 24 or 48 Port ADSL2+ IP-DSLAM’s
● Support Annex M(optional)
● Support 802.1P, STP
● Support 802.1Q
● Multimode (automatic modulation detection)
● Supports packets transmit and receive statistics report
● Support NAT(optional)
● Support DHCP server(optional)
● Support DHCP relay
● Support multiple PVC QoS
● Provides optimal rate/reach performance
● Higher rates by limiting reach (up to 24.0 Mbps)
● Longer reach by reducing rate (distance up to 6.5 Km)
● Bandwidth Management control on each port at 32kbps interval.
Network Configuration Modes
● Web based management
● SNMP-based GUI EMS
● Local RS-232 CLI
● Remote in-band SNMP/TELNET management
● Firmware upgradeable via web, FTP or TFTP
● 2 RJ45 for Uplink
● 1 TELCO-50 connectors ( including 24pairs phone line) link to PSTN
● 1 TELCO-50 connectors ( including 24pairs phone line) link to ADSL2+ users
● 1 DB9 male (Null Modem) for Local Management
● Dimensions: 440mm(W) x 325mm(D)in x 44.5mm(H)
● Weight: 6.0Kg
● AC Power Model: 90VAC ~ 260 VAC, 50-60 Hz
● DC Power Model: -40VDC ~ -60 VDC
● Power Consumption: 40 watts